Paul Wight, 10-Man Tag & More Announced For AEW Dynamite: The Crossroads
(Photo by Josh Brasted/WireImage)
This week’s episode of AEW Dynamite was a big one, but next week promises to be huge, as Paul Wight will be making his All Elite Wrestling debut, and a huge 10-Man tag team match will be taking place.
After the surprise announcement that Wight had made the switch to All Elite Wrestling, he will now be ready to make his AEW Dynamite debut, which will likely see him address his hopes for the future. Elsewhere, a 10-Man tag team match will take place, with the Dark Order’s 10 taking on Max Caster, with the winner getting added to the Face of the Revolution Ladder Match that’s set for AEW Revolution.
For more on what’s planned for next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, check out below:
- Cody Rhodes & Red Velvet vs. Shaq & Jade Cargill
- FTR & Tully Blanchard vs. Jurassic Express
- Paul Wight will speak
- Dark Order vs. Matt Hardy, Private Party & The Hybrid 2
- Dark Order’s 10 vs. Max Caster – Winner added to Face of the Evolution Ladder Match
- Chris Jericho & MJF Revolution Press Conference
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (2/24/21)