MLW Joins DAZN Sports Streaming Service
Big news coming out of Major League Wrestling as the promotion revealed that the MLW product will be a part of the popular sports streaming service DAZN. MLW shared the reveal on their website and included the following information regarding the new major platform the league will be showcased on,
What is DAZN?
DAZN is a live and on-demand streaming service that give sports fans around the world affordable access to sports anytime, anywhere.
Sign up today to stream your favorite sports live and on demand on all your devices, only with the DAZN app.
What you get:
- Major League Wrestling!
- Exclusive boxing fights featuring, Canelo Alvarez, GGG, Anthony Joshua, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor and a further stacked lineup of fights from Golden Boy and Matchroom.
- The best of Bellator featuring Michael Venom Page, Rory MacDonald, Gegard Mousasi, Paul Daley and many more live and exclusively on the DAZN app.
- World Boxing Super Series Bantamweight, Cruiserweight and Super Lightweight tournaments featuring some of the best fighters worldwide.
- 40 Days and other behind the scenes content featuring world champion boxers in the lead up to their fight night.
- DAZN’s landmark interview series; “The Making Of” which relives the significant games that helped define soccer’s greatest modern icons; Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr and Jose Mourinho.
- An archive of fights featuring greats like Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao, Canelo Alvarez, Gennadiy “GGG” Golovkin, Anthony Joshua, Bernard Hopkins, and others.
- And much, much more!
Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting once MLW begins to resume their live events schedule, some of that content will be broadcast live on DAZN. Obviously this partnership also opens up the possibility of MLW airing PPV specials on the platform as well.