WWE RAW Spoilers (12/23/19): Next Week’s Christmas Episode!
Note: spoilers are still coming in, so keep checking back.
Due to not having a live event next week, WWE is taping two episodes of WWE RAW tonight. The second episode will air on Dec. 23.
Check out our WWE RAW spoilers below:
- They decorate the set with Christmas trees.
- Kevin Owens opens the show to cut a promo and is interrupted by … Mojo Rawley, who wants an apology after last week. They’ll have a No DQ match to settle their differences.
- Owens begins the match by throwing four chairs into the ring and the crowd chants for a table, so he brings one of those in for good measure. Mojo gets some offense in, throws Kevin off the top rope through four chairs. Owens recovers, stuns Rawley, and then power bombs him through a table for the pin.
- After the match, Kevin Owens calls out Seth Rollins. He comes out with Authors of Pain. Seth pretends to call a truce, Owens attacks anyway. It ends with AOP beating Owens down and Rollins hitting a Curb Stomp. Owens leaves the ring acting as if he’s been concussed and knocks over a tree on his way out.
- Bobby Lashley comes out and he has a match with Cedric Alexander. There are plenty of “Rusev Day” and “CM Punk” chants.
A big thanks to friend of the site J.R. Oliver for the results!