WWE Celebrates Undertaker’s Anniversary With 30 Days Of The Deadman
This year will mark the 30th anniversary of The Undertaker’s in-ring career in WWE, and WWE is pulling out all the stops in order to celebrate one of its most storied veterans. Starting on October 25th, the WWE Network will begin to air a series of weekly specials all geared around the wrestler’s legendary career in what’s called 30 Days Of The Deadman. The full schedule for the specials and their premiere dates are reproduced below:
- October 25: WWE Untold: The Phenom and The Legend Killer: Learn the incredible true story of The Undertaker and Randy Orton’s epic rivalry from 2005, as told by The Phenom and The Legend Killer themselves.
- November 1: Meeting Mark Calaway: Superstars from past and present — including “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Drew McIntyre, and Randy Orton — remember their first introduction to Mark Calaway, better known to the WWE Universe as the one and only Undertaker.
- November 8: The Mortician: The Story of Paul Bearer: This is the story of William Moody, the real-life mortician who combined his background in mortuary science with his passion for wrestling to create one of WWE’s most enduring personalities.
- November 15: Brothers of Destruction: For the first time ever, The Undertaker and Kane sit down for a candid discussion about their storied careers, which have been intertwined since The Big Red Machine was introduced as The Undertaker’s long-lost brother in 1997.
- November 22: “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions: The Undertaker: After his groundbreaking appearance on the very first episode of The Broken Skull Sessions, The Undertaker returns for a second round of no-holds-barred conversation with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
WWE has also produced a new trailer for the set of specials, which is embedded below: