WWE Backlash Betting Odds
With WWE Backlash less than 24 hours away, the betting odds for how the pay-per-view will go have been unveiled. According to BetOnline.gg, we can see that a couple of the matches have some very extreme favorites, including Drew McIntyre’s match against Bobby Lashley.
Heading into his match on Sunday, McIntyre remains a steady favorite against Lashley, with Lashley currently sitting at +500 to win the WWE Championship. When it comes to Braun Strowman taking on Miz & John Morrison for the WWE Universal Championship, Strowman is also an overwhelming favorite in his match, and due to just how angry he’s been with Miz and Morrison lately, it seems like a safe bet that he’ll be wrestling with some anger.
For the full list of odds, check out below, and let us know who you think will come out on top:
- Drew McIntyre -950 vs. Bobby Lashley +500
- Asuka -600 vs. Nia Jax +350
- Randy Orton -160 vs. Edge +120
- Braun Strowman -1250 vs. Miz & John Morrison +550
- Bayley & Sasha Banks -175 vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross +200 vs. The Iiconics +250
- Apollo Crews -550 vs. Andrade +325
- Jeff Hardy -140 vs. Sheamus +100