WWE Announces WrestleMania Week Instagram Schedule
(Photo credit: CHANDAN KHANNA/AFP/Getty Images)
WWE is relying heavily on social media this week since fans will physically be unable to attend events like fan axxess. WWE will be posting loads of content on their Instagram channel this week and they have recently officially announced what that schedule will look like.
The @WWE, @WWETheBump and @WWENXT accounts will all have unique content throughout the week. You can see the full schedule below.
- Sunday, March 29 at 7:00 PM EST – @WWE Instagram live WrestleMania 32 watch-along with Ryan Pappolla, Zack Ryder, Charlotte Flair and more
- Monday, March 30 at 1:30 PM EST – @WWENXT interview with Josiah Williams and Rhea Ripley
- Monday, March 30 at 10:30 PM EST – @WWE RAW reactions show with Matt Camp and Evan Mack
- Tuesday, March 31 at 12:00 PM EST – @WWE interview with Kayla Braxton and Mandy Rose
- Wednesday, April 1 at 1:30 PM EST – @WWENXT interview with Josiah Williams and Rik Bugez
- Wednesday, April 1 at 10:00 PM EST – @WWE will have an NXT post-show with Matt Camp and Ryan Pappolla
- Thursday, April 2 at 12:00 PM EST – @WWE interview with Kayla Braxton and Rhea Ripley
- Friday, April 3 at 1:30 PM EST – @WWENXT interview with Josiah Williams and Bianca Belair
- Friday, April 3 at 9:00 PM EST – @WWE SmackDown reactions show with Evan Mack and McKenzie Mitchell
- @WWETheBump goes live everyday for new episodes of ‘The Bump’ morning show.