WWE Announces Three Additional Tour Dates And Locations
WWE may be coming to a city near you this Summer.
The company has announced an additional three cities and dates for their return to live touring, slated to begin this July.
STAMFORD, Conn., May 26, 2021 – WWE today announced the next three live events as part of its 25-city touring schedule this summer.
The tour now includes:
Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City
Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
Tickets for the live events in Cleveland, Kansas Cityand Minneapolis go sale next Friday, June 4 at 10 am local time in each market.
Additional tour stops and on-sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
WWE’s entire announced upcoming touring schedule can be found below.
- Friday, July 16: SmackDown – Toyota Center in Houston
- Sunday, July 18: Money In The Bank – Dickies Arena in Fort Worth
- Monday, July 19: Raw – American Airlines Center in Dallas
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
WrestleZone will have any and all updates as more WWE touring dates and locations become available.