WWE 2K20 Originals ‘Bump In The Night’ DLC Now Available, Future Themes Also Revealed
WWE 2K20 fans have another reason to celebrate as the new WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night content featuring “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Bump in the Night is the pre-order bonus for the Standard Edition of WWE 2K20 and was also included in the Deluxe and SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Edition of the game, but gamers can also make an individual purchase at $14.99. The ‘Bump’ DLC is the first of four announced content packs; each will come with a different theme, with Bump in the Night serving as the perfect compliment for the Halloween season.
A playable version of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, a horror-themed Showcase, unique story towers and more spooky variants on favorite WWE Superstars round out the pack.
WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS: BUMP IN THE NIGHT CONTENT
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt playable character
Add the most unsettling Superstar in WWE to your WWE 2K20 roster!
New 2K Showcase
An alternate “Swampfather” version of Bray Wyatt has amassed otherworldly power, becoming an embodiment of the swamp itself. He lures Finn Bálor to his compound to recruit Finn’s Demon into his group of powered Superstars, which he calls his “Family.” Finn is forced to fight in a series of matches against members of Wyatt’s Family until finally, the power within Finn Bálor is unleashed. Exclusive commentary brings the story to life.
Story 2K Towers
2K Towers with full stories and unique versions of WWE Superstars
- “The Fiend” – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt stars in his own tower
- “All Fed Up” – “Fed-Up” Sheamus is forced to take on some of his former fellow Superstars, who have all become zombies
- “Nowhere to Run” – “Twisted” Nikki Cross looks to “play” with other Superstars in her own twisted game
- “One of the Family” – “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt decides to bring on one of his past recruits. Can Daniel Bryan avoid becoming one of “The Swampfather’s” thralls?
- “Nowhere to Hide” – “Survivor” Mandy Rose has had enough of “Twisted” Nikki Cross and her games. She’s going to do what she can to put an end to the madness
Horror-themed WWE Superstar Characters
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
- “Demon King” Finn Bálor
- “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt
- “Wicked” Aleister Black
- “Unleashed Apex Predator” Randy Orton
- “Fed-Up” Sheamus
More mystery characters
- Wyatt Swamp Arena
- Cemetery Brawl Arena
- Dozens of Create-a-Superstar parts
- New Create-an-Arena parts
- New weapons
- New moves
If you opt for the WWE 2K20 Deluxe or Collector’s Edition, you’ll also have access to the complete set of WWE 2K20 Originals downloadable content packs releasing down the road, each with a different theme and comparable amount of content. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is also available for individual purchase at $14.99 for Standard Edition players who did not pre-order the game.
More good news coming out of today’s announcement, as WWE Games revealed the themes for the next three installments of the Originals DLC packs. Fans will be excited to learn Southpaw Regional Wrestling is making a return in the third pack, while the other two are called Wasteland Wanderers and Empire Of Tomorrow. The Wanderers pack will be the next one available, with a ‘late 2019’ announced release window.
The ‘Bump In The Night’ DLC is now live for WWE 2K20. The other themes for the Originals offerings have also been confirmed:
– Wasteland Wanderers (Late 2019)
– Southpaw Regional Wrestling (TBA)
– Empire Of Tomorrow (TBA)
Which Originals pack are you looking forward to most? pic.twitter.com/Fb1nuEu6OJ
— WrestleZone on Mandatory (@WRESTLEZONEcom) October 28, 2019