Wrestling Travel Announced As Official Travel Partner For wXw’s 16 Carat Gold Tournament
Photo credit: LIONEL BONAVENTURE/AFP/Getty Images
Wrestling Travel has announced that they’ll be providing official travel services for Westside Xtreme Wrestling’s 16 Carat Gold tournament in Turbinenhalle 1, Oberhausen, Germany. The event, which takes place from March 5 to March 9, 2020, features seven total wrestling events. These include three nights of tournament matches, AMBTION 12’s shoot-style wrestling, wXw NOW Showcase, and more. Here’s a bit more about the event straight from the company:
For the 2019 edition, 1,500 fans have turned Oberhausen into the capital of European wrestling for a few days. Trending nationwide on Twitter in Germany and the UK for three consecutive days it’s a fair statement to say wrestling fans are excited about this unique wrestling show featuring wrestlers from all over the world. Everything at wXw is very close, there are fans standing right at the apron of the ring and there are no guardrails anywhere.
Travel packages on sale from Friday 29th November 👀https://t.co/zdA0aruX5Z
— Wrestling Travel (@WrestlingTravel) November 22, 2019
The travel packages, which go on sale on November 29, include the following events.
- Standing room ticket to wXw 16 Carat Gold Night 1, 2 and 3 – the big evening’s events.
- Standing room ticket to AMBITION 12, shoot-style pro wrestling.
- Standing room ticket to wXw NOW Showcase, an event hosting matches from different promotions available on the wXw NOW streaming service.
- Ticket to the After Show Party.
- Standing room ticket to wXw We Love Wrestling Feature Event.
- Exclusive photo with all 16 tournament participants on stage.