AEW President Tony Khan made yet another “huge” announcement on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, and it’s safe to say that it’s not going over well with the fanbase.
In a backstage promo segment, TK announced the first cities that will host AEW Collision. They include Toronto, ON, Hamilton, ON, Regina, SK, Calgary, AB, and Newark, NJ.
AEW Collision will premiere on June 17.
You can check out the official announcement below:
AEW ANNOUNCES “AEW: COLLISION” CITY SELECTIONS
As announced moments ago on “AEW: Dynamite” on TBS, AEW has announced five locations that will host its new Saturday night tentpole series, “AEW: Collision.” In addition, the location of the debut episode of “AEW: Collision” on Saturday, June 17 will be announced next Wednesday night on “AEW: Dynamite.”
The announced locations are:
* Saturday, June 24 – Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, ON. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 20 at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster.ca.
* Thursday, June 29 (Special Taping) – FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, ON. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 20 at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster.ca.
* Saturday, July 8 – Brandt Center in Regina, SK. Tickets are on sale now via Ticketmaster.ca.
* Saturday, July 15 – Calgary Stampede – Saddledome in Calgary, AB. Tickets are on sale now via Ticketmaster.ca
* Saturday, July 22 – Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, May 20 at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster.com.
“AEW: Collision” will feature headliners including Miro, Samoa Joe, Thunder Rosa, Andrade El Idolo and Powerhouse Hobbs. The live, two-hour, in-ring show will air every Saturday night on TNT and feature more stories and more action to super-serve fans. Additional cities for “AEW: Collision” will be announced in the near future.
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.