Three Title Matches Set For AEW Dynamite Anniversary, View Card
This week’s episode of AEW Dynamite is over, but next week promises to be a big one, as it’s not only a brand new episode, but will be a special Anniversary episode of the show, which means it’ll feature some huge matches, including three championship contests taking place.
After tonight’s episode celebrated Chris Jericho and his 30 years in wrestling, next week’s episode will focus on AEW Dynamite, and the company is going all out in terms of matches. Not only will Jon Moxley defend his AEW World Championship against Lance Archer, but FTR will be defending their AEW Tag Team Championships against the Best Friends. Also planned for the night is an AEW TNT Championship match, where Cody Rhodes will take on Orange Cassidy.
Outside of the matches, MJF will also be on hand to make what is said to be a “career-defining announcement,” and thanks to how big the night is going to be, it wouldn’t be shocking to see some more surprises occur as well, so be sure to tune in next week to see what unfolds.
October 7th – 30 Years of Jericho
– 30 years in the making: Jericho/Hager v Luther/Serpentico
– Dog Collar TNT Title: Brodie Lee v Cody
October 14th – #AEW Dynamite Anniversary
– AEW World Title: @JonMoxley v #LanceArcher#AEWDynamite is Can't Miss! Wednesdays 8/7c on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/kJh6CGxPPK
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 3, 2020
Check out the current card for next week’s anniversary episode of AEW Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Lance Archer – for AEW World Championship
- FTR (c) vs. Best Friends – for AEW Tag Team Championship
- Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Orange Cassidy – for AEW TNT Championship
- Kip Sabian & Miro vs. TBA
- MJF makes a “career-defining announcement.”
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (10/7/20)