PROGRESS Wrestling Chapter 104 Results (2/20/21): Cara Noir Defends Title
Progress Wrestling’s first show since the COVID-19 pandemic began took place tonight, with Chapter 104 airing on WWE Network and featuring a ton of big matches.
The pay-per-view, which aired earlier on Saturday, saw eight incredible matches take place, including a big match between Cara Noir and Dan Moloney for the PROGRESS Unified World Championship.
Check out the full results for PROGRESS Wrestling Chapter 104 below:
- Cara Noir (c) def. Dan Moloney – PROGRESS Unified World Championship Match
- Kid Lykos def. Chuck Mambo
- Warren Banks def. Big Guns Joe – Natural Progression Quarterfinal
- Danny Black def. Elijah – Natural Progression Quarterfinal
- Millie McKenzie def. Mercedez Blaze
- Ethan Allen def. Kid Lykos II – Natural Progression Quarterfinal
- Luke Jacobs def. Man Like Dereiss – Natural Progression Quarterfinal
- Chris Ridgeway def. Gene Munny, Omari, and Spike Trivet – PROGRESS No. 1 Contender Bout