A new Fightful Select report has revealed the producers who worked on last week’s episode of WWE SmackDown along with some backstage notes.
You can check out the full list of producers for WWE SmackDown below:
* Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly produced the Damage CTRL promo.
* Jason Jordan produced The Brawling Brutes vs. Pretty Deadly vs. Street Profits match.
* Adam Pearce produced the Dragon Lee vs. Axiom match.
* Jason Jordan produced Santos Escobar’s promo.
* Nick Aldis & Jason Jordan were the producers for the Cameron Grimes vs. Grayson Waller match.
* Jamie Noble produced Paul Heyman’s promo.
* Jamie Noble also produced the LA Knight vs. Jimmy Uso match.
* Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly produced the segment where Becky Lynch joined Team Charlotte.
* Nick Aldis produced the Cedric Alexander vs. Karrion Kross dark match.
* Jason Jordan produced the Kofi Kingston vs. Ludwig Kaiser and Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio dark matches.
* Additionally, Nick Aldis is still shadowing as a producer on the main roster.
* Michael Hayes was absent from the WWE SmackDown TV tapings and Jamie Noble handled his producing duties.
* And finally, there’s been no word that Axiom’s SmackDown debut was considered an official call-up to the main roster.
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Last week’s episode of WWE SmackDown featured a lineup of talented producers who worked behind the scenes to create an entertaining show. A recent report from Fightful Select has provided some insights into the producers and their contributions to the episode.
Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly were responsible for producing the Damage CTRL promo. Their expertise in crafting compelling promos helped to build anticipation and excitement among the viewers.
Jason Jordan, a former WWE superstar, took charge of producing The Brawling Brutes vs. Pretty Deadly vs. Street Profits match. With his in-ring experience, Jordan was able to bring out the best in the wrestlers and create a thrilling match for the audience.
Adam Pearce, a respected figure in the wrestling industry, produced the Dragon Lee vs. Axiom match. Pearce’s knowledge and understanding of wrestling dynamics ensured that the match was well-paced and showcased the talents of both competitors.
Santos Escobar’s promo was produced by Jason Jordan. Jordan’s expertise in storytelling and character development helped to enhance Escobar’s presence and further establish his character.
The Cameron Grimes vs. Grayson Waller match was produced by Nick Aldis and Jason Jordan. Their collaboration resulted in a highly entertaining and engaging match that kept the audience on the edge of their seats.
Jamie Noble, a former wrestler himself, took on the responsibility of producing Paul Heyman’s promo. Noble’s experience in cutting promos and delivering impactful performances contributed to Heyman’s captivating segment.
Noble also produced the LA Knight vs. Jimmy Uso match, showcasing his versatility as a producer. His ability to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the wrestlers involved ensured a well-executed and exciting match.
Kenny Dykstra and Molly Holly returned to produce the segment where Becky Lynch joined Team Charlotte. Their creative input helped to create a memorable moment that added depth to the ongoing storyline.
Nick Aldis took on another producing role for the Cedric Alexander vs. Karrion Kross dark match. Aldis’ experience and expertise in the wrestling industry contributed to the quality of the match and provided an opportunity for both wrestlers to shine.
Jason Jordan also produced two dark matches: Kofi Kingston vs. Ludwig Kaiser and Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio. These matches, although not televised, allowed the wrestlers to showcase their skills and entertain the live audience.
Additionally, Nick Aldis continues to shadow as a producer on the main roster, indicating his ongoing involvement and contribution to the WWE production team.
It is worth noting that Michael Hayes was absent from the WWE SmackDown TV tapings, and Jamie Noble stepped in to handle his producing duties. Noble’s ability to adapt and take on additional responsibilities demonstrates his professionalism and dedication to delivering a top-notch show.
Finally, it is important to mention that Axiom’s SmackDown debut does not necessarily signify an official call-up to the main roster. The decision to bring a wrestler up to the main roster involves various factors and considerations, and Axiom’s appearance on SmackDown may have been a one-time opportunity or part of a storyline.
For more wrestling news and updates, you can visit eWrestlingNews.com, where you can find the latest information and stay connected with the wrestling community. You can also follow eWrestlingNews on Twitter and Facebook for real-time updates and engaging content.