Private Party Beat Dark Order, Earn AEW Tag Team Title Shot At Full Gear
Dark Order and Private Party fought tonight in a No. 1 contender’s bout for the All Elite Wrestling Tag Team Championship.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) November 7, 2019
It was a back-and-forth affair, but in the end it was Private Party that wound up being victorious. They will go up against current champions SCU and Lucha Bros at AEW Full Gear on Saturday. It will be SCU’s first title defense.
They pay-per-view now features:
- Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega
- Chris Jericho (c) vs. Cody
- SCU (c) vs. Lucha Bros. vs. Private Party
- The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. Santana and Ortiz
- Adam Page vs. Pac
- Bea Priestley vs. Britt Baker
- Riho (c) vs. Emi Sakura
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (11/6/19)