WWE invades the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia for tonight’s 30 anniversary episode of Monday Night Raw.
Fightful Select has a report on possible spoilers for the show, including a pitched segment for interaction between The Undertaker and Bray Wyatt:
– Several wrestlers were contacted for the show but couldn’t make it.
– Kurt Angle was slated to be a special referee for an unknown match.
– Despite his look on the poster, The Undertaker’s traditional gear was sent to the show. There were pitches for Undertaker to be involved with a Bray Wyatt/LA Knight segment.
– There was a poker tournament planned for the show. The Million Dollar Belt was sent to the show. The report noted that it’s likely to be used for the legends poker tournament
– With Ron Simmons on the show, there were plans to have an APA reunion of sorts.
The post Possible Spoilers For The Undertaker & More On WWE Raw 30 appeared first on eWrestlingNews.com.