NJPW G1 Climax 30- B Block Final Results (10/17) G1 Climax Finals Set
After 18 shows, the 30th G1 Climax is coming to an end. At the conclusion of Saturday’s show, SANADA stood tall over his former tag team partner, EVIL. With the win, SANADA advances to Sunday’s G1 Climax final, where he will face A Block Winner Kota Ibushi.
.@seiyasanada "Tiger Suplex Hold"
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) October 17, 2020
SANADA & Ibushi will face off on Sunday, with the winner earning the right to wrestle in the main event of Wrestle Kingdom 15.
NJPW G1 Climax 30
Night 18- B Block Finals
Available on NJPWWorld.com
- Gabriel Kidd def. Yuya Uemura by pinfall via Double Arm Suplex. (8:16)
- B Block Match: YOSHI-HASHI (4) def. Toru Yano (6) by pinfall via Rollup. (6:10)
- B Block Match: Juice Robinson (8) def. Hirooki Goto (8) by pinfall via Pulp Friction. (12:07)
- B Block Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi (8) def. Zack Sabre Jr. (10) by pinfall via Rollup. (12:01)
- B Block Match: KENTA (10) def. Tetsuya Naito (12) by pinfall via Small Package. (21:06)
- B Block Match: SANADA (12) def. EVIL (12) by pinfall via Japanese Leg Clutch Pin. (27:01)
The 30th G1 Climax will conclude on Sunday Oct. 18th at 2am ET on NJPWWorld.com