Next Week’s AEW Dark Matches Announced
We already knew that Robert Anthony and Brian Cage would be going at it on AEW Dark, but now we know the full slate of matches set to take place next week.
Taking to social media, All Elite Wrestling announced on Twitter the full nine matches that will take place on Tuesday’s AEW Dark. Some of the matches include Shawn Spears taking Pineapple Pete, Lance Archer and Griff Garrison going at it, and Scorpio Sky battling Lee Johnson. For the full card, check out below:
- Brian Cage vs. Robert “Ego” Anthony
- The Librarian Peter Avalon vs. Orange Cassidy
- Shawn Spears (with Tully Blanchard) vs. Pineapple Pete
- Jurassic Express vs. Luther, Serpentico & Max Caster
- Lance Archer vs. Griff Garrison
- Mel returns vs. Kilynn King
- Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss vs. John Silver & Alex Reynolds
- SCU vs. Musa & David Ali
- Scorpio Sky vs. Lee Johnson
Nine stacked matches are ready for your viewing pleasure this Tuesday night on #AEWDark!
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 20, 2020