‘Never Before Broadcasted’ Matches Announced For Expo Lucha Virtual Convention; Full Event Details
Expo Lucha, the world’s largest Lucha convention, will be streaming virtually on social media on October 10. Masked Republic announced the never-before-broadcasted matches that will take place at the convention. You can also get full details on the other exhibits as well as where you can watch the event:
Expo Lucha, the world’s largest lucha libre fan convention and the only one held outside of Mexico, is going virtual and all of the action kicks off tomorrow, Saturday, October 10, at 10 AM Pacific. The event will stream on the Expo Lucha Facebook page (Facebook.com/luchaexpo), the Lucha Central YouTube account (YouTube.com/c/luchacentral) and the Masked Republic Twitch account (Twitch.tv/masked_republic). Event details and links can be found at ExpoLucha.com.
Expo Lucha virtual streams are free thanks in part to Pinfinity! Pinfinity creates collectible pins enhanced with patented Augmented Reality that reveal animation, music, exclusive content and more when scanned via their free app. Limited Edition Masked Republic Pins featuring Rey Fenix and Penta Zero M are now available online at http://pins.ar/masked!
The event, produced by Masked Republic® and FanGirl Consulting & Brand Management, is dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, the Mexican art form of lucha libre primarily through the presentation of family-friendly conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of lucha libre to culture and the arts.
• Hang Ringside: Front row seats to never before broadcast matches with the legends, icons and superstars from EVERY MAJOR WRESTLING LEAGUE including Lucha Libre, AAA, CMLL, WWE, AEW, Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor, Major League Wrestling and more!
• The Lucha Brothers Penta Zero M & Rey Fenix & Mr. Aguila w/ Amy Dumas vs. Brian Cage & Jack Evans & TJP
• Psychosis & Juventud Guerrera & Black Taurus vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Brian Pillman Jr. & Teddy Hart
• Laredo Kid & Flamita & Puma King vs. Jake Atlas & Adrian Quest & Douglas James
• 4 Way War: Rey Horus vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. TJP vs. Flamita
• The Lucha Brothers Penta Zero M & Rey Fenix w/ Konnan vs. Jack Evans & Teddy Hart w/ Salina de la Renta
• Aerostar & Drago vs. Rey Horus & Septimo Dragon
• Lucha Society X Gauntlet Rumble featuring Mr. Iguana, Black Taurus, Ultimo Panda, Drago Yuki, Lil’ Cholo, Mariachi Loco, Laredo Kid, Serpentico, Tyler Bateman, Adrian Quest, Human Tornado (as El Snowflake), La Mascara, Disco Infermo, a trio of minis and more!
• Exclusive Interview: Meet the powerhouse team behind Masked Republic, founders of Expo Lucha & Legends of Lucha Libre.
• Inside Scoop: Virtual Panel – Watch as Lucha Central Podcast Network series Masks, Mats & Mayhem is joined by legendary luchador, writer, producer and power broker, Konnan, for a candid discussion of what went on behind the scenes with Lucha Underground, the groundbreaking series produced by Robert Rodriguez and Mark Burnett. Fans will be able to submit questions in advance and select questions will be answered.
• Sneak Peeks: Exclusive previews of upcoming licensed products, collectibles, and major news on which luchadores are joining Masked Republic’s Legends of Lucha Libre® roster!
• Boss Fight Studio Panel: Hear the latest up-to-date information on the first waves of Boss Fight x Legends of Lucha Libre figures and collectibles and find out who will be added to the line next!
ABOUT MASKED REPUBLIC®
Masked Republic, a privately held company, is the first integrated live event, merchandising and media organization uniquely centered in the emerging growth market of lucha libre and dedicated to expanding the sport, deemed an integral part of Mexican culture, beyond the borders of Mexico. The company’s core lines of business include representation of dozens of the biggest stars in the industry, worldwide merchandising through the company’s Legends of Lucha Libre® brand, live event production and management, production and distribution of content across multiple platforms including television, home entertainment, pay-per-view digital media and film. The company is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in San Francisco, Mexico City and London.
http://MaskedRepublic.com – @MaskedRepublic across social media
ABOUT EXPO LUCHA
Expo Lucha, Inc., is a nonprofit educational corporation dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, the Mexican art form of lucha libre and additional aspects of Hispanic and Chicano culture, primarily through the presentation of family-friendly conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of lucha libre to culture and the arts.
http://ExpoLucha.com – @expolucha on Twitter – @expoluchalive on Instagram