Marko Stunt Returning To GCW At Fight Club On 10/9, Davey Richards To Make GCW Debut At Bloodsport 7
Photo Credit: Bill Pritchard
The card was already star-studded, but the promotion has added another buzzworthy bout to the lineup; AEW ‘s Marko Stunt will return to team up with Joey Janela, and the duo will face Chris Dickinson and Starboy Charlie.
The updated card is as follows:
- GCW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Nick Gage
- Title vs. GCW Career Match for the Internet Championship: Effy (c) vs. Matt Cardona
- Alex Zayne vs. Ninja Mack
- Atticus Cogar vs. Jordan Oliver
- Second Gear Crew (Mance Warner, AJ Gray and Matthew Justice) vs. G-Raver, AKIRA and Alex Colon
- Joey Janela and Marko Stunt vs. Chris Dickinson and Starboy Charlie
- Shane Mercer vs. Yoya
- Lio Rush returns
- Mick Foley will present the GCW Championship
Just Added to #MOXvsGAGE:
MOX vs GAGE
EFFY vs CARDONA
ZAYNE vs MACK
ATTICUS vs JORDAN
SGC vs DM WARRIORS
MERCER vs YOYA
MICK FOLEY presents the GCW Championship!
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) October 5, 2021
RELATED: PCO Returning To GCW
Davey Richards GCW Debut Announced For Bloodsport 7
Likewise, GCW continues to load up Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport 7, and the latest announcement is a big one.
Former Ring of Honor World Champion Davey Richards will make his GCW debut at the show. Richards recently returned to wrestling after severe knee injuries forced him to take a few years off. He currently competes for Major League Wrestling, among other promotions.
When I was in 6th grade we had to do a project on what we wanted to do when we grew up. I had 2 goals:
1. Play guitar in Iron Maiden 2. Fight in the Kumite. So I am beyond pumped for @JoshLBarnett Bloodsport! #fighttosurvive pic.twitter.com/Gdv03n6Vrl
— 🐺 (@RichardsWesley) October 5, 2021
The updated lineup is as follows:
- Tom Lawlor
- Minoru Suzuki
- Calvin Tankman
- Killer Kelly
- Marina Shafir
- Josh Barnett
- Masha Slamovich
- Bad Dude Tito
- Davey Richards
- JR Kratos
In another tweet, the promotion announced the first match for the event; Slamovich will face Shafir in a singles contest.