Latest WWE Performance Center Class Includes Members Of The Rascalz & Former WNBA Player
Photo Credit: Bill Pritchard
The latest WWE Performance Center recruits have been announced and it includes plenty of familiar names including two members of the Rascalz.
The latest wrestlers signed to WWE include Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, Alex Zayne, Sojiru Higuchi, Anriel Howard, and Russ Taylor. Both Xavier and Wentz were members of The Rascalz in IMPACT Wrestling, it remains to be seen where third member Trey Miguel will land. Meanwhile, Zayne is an Ring of Honor veteran, Higuchi is trained by Tajiri, Howard is a former WNBA player, and Taylor is a wXw vet.
Here’s how WWE describes the class:
- Deveon Everheart Aiken, better known to fans as Dezmond Xavier, brings a dazzling array of aerial offense to the PC. Aiken, a nine-year-veteran of the squared circle, has competed for promotions including Combat Zone Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Impact Wrestling.
- Zachary Green, aka Zachary Wentz, is a frequent tag team partner of Aiken’s. The 26-year-old Ohio native is also a former MMA fighter.
- Alex Brandenburg competed under the name Alex Zayne on the independent scene. The Kentucky native has made a name for himself in promotions like Game Changer Wrestling, Black Label Pro and Ring of Honor during his 15-year career.
- Sojiru “Ikemen” Higuchi is a 26-year-old wrestler from Japan who was trained by former United States and WWE Tag Team Champion Tajiri, and he has competed for Wrestle-1 and All-Japan Pro Wrestling.
- Twenty-three-year-old Georgia native Anriel Howard played college basketball at Mississippi State and Texas A&M. She was selected in the 2019 WNBA Draft, and played professionally for the Seattle Storm.
- Russ Taylor of Phelan, Calif. brings plenty of global experience to the WWE PC. Taylor has competed for wXw in Germany, as well as in Japan and across the United States.
— WWE (@WWE) December 2, 2020