Fightful Select has put together a list of the producers for last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown, which you can see below:
* Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito was produced by Jason Jordan. This marked Lashley and Carlito’s first televised match ever.
* Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio and Jey Uso vs. GUNTHER were also produced by Jason Jordan. Jordan also produced the Kevin Owens, Austin Theory and Grayson Waller segment.
* Kenny Dykstra produced the Damage CTRL segment. He also produced the main event women’s match with Molly Holly. Asuka is now considered to be part of Damage CTRL following her heel turn.
* Jamie Noble produced the Dragon Lee vs. Cedric Alexander match.
* Michael Hayes produced the LA Knight vs. Grayson Waller match.
* The show was the highest-grossing non-pay-per-view event in the history of the Columbus, OH market for WWE.
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown was filled with exciting matches and surprising moments. Fightful Select has compiled a list of the producers for each segment, giving us a behind-the-scenes look at the creative minds behind the show.
One of the standout matches of the night was Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito, which marked their first televised match ever. This match was produced by Jason Jordan, who also worked on other matches throughout the night. Jordan was responsible for the Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio and Jey Uso vs. GUNTHER matches. He also produced the segment featuring Kevin Owens, Austin Theory, and Grayson Waller.
Kenny Dykstra took charge of the Damage CTRL segment, which has been gaining a lot of attention recently. Dykstra also produced the main event women’s match featuring Molly Holly. Interestingly, Asuka is now considered part of Damage CTRL after her heel turn.
Jamie Noble was the producer for the Dragon Lee vs. Cedric Alexander match, ensuring that the high-flying action was executed flawlessly. Michael Hayes, a seasoned producer, oversaw the LA Knight vs. Grayson Waller match, which was undoubtedly a crowd-pleaser.
In addition to the exciting matches and segments, WWE SmackDown made history in the Columbus, OH market. It became the highest-grossing non-pay-per-view event ever for WWE in that market. This achievement is a testament to the popularity and success of the show.
If you want to stay up-to-date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to visit eWrestlingNews.com. They provide comprehensive coverage and analysis of all things wrestling. You can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook for even more updates.
Overall, last night’s episode of WWE SmackDown was a thrilling event filled with memorable matches and surprising moments. The talented producers behind each segment played a crucial role in delivering an entertaining show for the fans.