Jon Moxley Headlines A 12-Match Episode Of AEW Dark Next Week
Photo Credit: Joao Ferreira / AEW
This week’s episode of AEW Dark is going to be a big one, as there are going to be twelve matches for fans to check out, including a huge contest between Jon Moxley and Jon Cruz.
Taking to social media, All Elite Wrestling announced a handful of matches, including Jon Moxley taking on Jon Cruz, Vertvixen and Tay Conti going at it, and Aaron Solow facing off against Eddie Kingston, just to name a few. AEW Dark airs at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesdays, so make sure to tune in to what promises to be a huge episode of AEW Dark.
This Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have a loaded twelve matches featuring debuting athletes, The IWGP United States heavyweight champion Jon Moxley is in action, and much more.
WATCH #AEWDark Tuesday night at 7/6c ➡️ https://t.co/lBSV4sbfpB pic.twitter.com/CC1yFIhCMY
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 12, 2021
For the full look at AEW Dark’s card, check out below:
- Jon Cruz vs. Jon Moxley
- Vertvixen vs. Tay Conti
- Aaron Solow vs. Eddie Kingston
- Ryzin vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- Renee Michelle vs. Shanna
- KC Navarro vs. Ricky Starks
- Eric James & VSK vs. Alex Reynolds & John Silver
- Fuego Del Sol vs. Nick Comoroto
- Brandon Cutler vs. Misterioso
- Bear Country vs. Chaos Project
- The Butcher & The Blade vs. Jake St. Patrick & Sage Scott
- Baron Black & John Skyler vs. Jurassic Express
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (2/10/21)