Jazwares UFC Series 2 Sneak Peek, AEW Figure News Updates (Photos)
Jeremy Padawer from Jazwares revealed images of the upcoming UFC figures as well as provided info on upcoming AEW figures!
(Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)
UFC Series 2
Three figures from Series 2 were revealed so far with early renders. The set includes:
- Amanda Nunes
- Israel Adesanya
- Conor McGregor
This lineup will be in scale with current WWE/AEW and prior UFC action figures compared to the first wave that just released. This set will not have butterfly joints but future sets may see the return of butterfly joints. These are expected to release in Spring 2021.
AEW Figure News
Jeremy also dropped a lot of insight as of late on the AEW podcast as well as on his Instagram Live recently.
- AEW will be at Target in Spring 2021 starting with whichever series releases then
- Series 2 is expected to ship from Hong Kong in early September, looking at a mid-late October release in stores/online
- AEW Entrance stage could be a possibility and if they made it it would probably go the cardboard route
- AEW Manager figures, such as Arn and Tazz, are a definite possibility in the future
- Sammy Guevara with the Golf Cart is in the works with Sue and the Van being another potential option later on
- AEW figures will be available at Walmart and Toys R Us Canada as well as Smyth’s in the UK for international collectors
- Future AEW figures will have a matte finish skin tone than the gloss finish they currently have now
You can hear more here on the AEW Unrestricted podcast featuring Jeremy as a guest.
Pre-order the new AEW figures and future UFC figures (soon) on RingsideCollectibles.com where you can SAVE 10% with discount code MBG at checkout! For more wrestling figure news and coverage be sure to follow Wrestling Figure News Source on Twitter!
Jazwares UFC Series 2 Sneak Peek, AEW Figure News Updates (Photos) – Wrestlezone