Fourteen Matches Set For 12/29 Episode Of AEW Dark, The Waiting Room Returns
AEW has announced the following matches for the December 29 episode of AEW Dark.
- Aaron Solow vs. Sammy Guevara
- Lindsay Snow vs. Penelope Ford
- SCU (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) vs. The Hybrid2
- Santana & Ortiz vs. Terrence & Terrell Hughes
- Danny Limelight vs. Matt Sydal
- Leva Bates vs. Madi Wrenkowski
- Anna Jay (w/ Tay Conti) vs. Jazmin Allure
- Fuego Del Sol vs. Griff Garrison
- Rey Fenix (w/ Penta El Zero Miedo) vs. Vary Morales
- Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) vs. Shawn Dean & Tyson Maddux
- Tay Conti (w/ Anna Jay) vs. Vertvixen
- Chaos Project vs. Ariel Levy & El Cuervo De Puerto Rico
- Ryzon, Nick Comoroto & James Tapia vs. Team Taz’s Ricky Starks, Brian Cage, Powerhouse Hobbs (w/ Hook)
- Royal Money, Baron Black, & Mike Verna vs. Gunn Club
In addition to the 14 matches announced, Britt Baker will return with a new edition of The Waiting Room with Matt Sydal as her special guest.
This Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have a loaded card with thirteen matches featuring new debuts, returning athletes, a new episode of the Waiting Room, and much more!
— AEW Dark (@TheAEWDark) December 24, 2020