Colt Cabana Announces ROH Unauthorized Matches, Several Strange Stipulations
Ring Of Honor will put on their Unauthorized show on Nov. 3 in Columbus, Ohio. The card will feature eight “crazy matches” that are being booked by none other than Colt Cabana. He’ll be using plenty of non-regular ROH talent to make some odd, yet surely to be entertaining, matches.
- PCO vs. Dan Maff
- Swoggle in a match to be announced
- Mark Briscoe vs. Josh Woods (with Silas Young & Jay Briscoe on commentary, if their tag partner takes a lateral press they have to take a shot)
- Ultimo Guerrero in a match to be announced
- El Jefe Cobb & Jey el Lethal vs. Delirious and Mini Delirious (loser gets demasked)
- Rush and Dragon Lee vs. Tracy Williams & Mark Haskins
Check out the entertaining announcement below:
Colt Cabana with a few #ROHUnauthorized match announcements and more!
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) October 21, 2019