Broadcasting Team & Matches Announced For NWA’s Return PPV Next Week
More details regarding the upcoming United Wrestling Network’s Primetime LIVE have been announced, including some of the inaugural matches and who fans can expect to hear from on the broadcasting team.
According to a recent report from PWInsider, the broadcast team for the upcoming Primetime Live series will feature former Impact Wrestling commentator Todd Keneley and Alyssa Marino, who is making her return to the United Wrestling Network. Joe Galli – the NWA’s lead announcer – will also be on broadcasts from his home to deliver breaking news, interviews, and more.
The weekly pay-per-view events will begin next week on Tuesday, September 15, and mark the return of the National Wrestling Alliance, which is partnering with the pro wrestling sanctioning body that promotes Championship Wrestling From Hollywood and Championship Wrestling From Arizona.
For a full look at the confirmed matches taking place next week, check out below:
- Nick Aldis vs. Mike Bennett – NWA Championship
- Alexander Hammerstone vs. EJ Sparks – West Coast Pro Championship
- Dan Joseph vs. Levi Shapiro
- Kamille vs. Heather Monroe
- Will Allday vs. Jordan Clearwater
- Chris Dickinson vs. Dick Mayor
- The Tribe (The Hawaiian Lion and The Navaho Warrior) vs. The Wolf Zaddies (Bad Dude Titio and Che Cabrera)