AEW TNT Championship Match Announced For AEW All Out
Image Credit: AEW
The champion did the unthinkable when he unmasked Fuego Del Sol Friday night on AEW Rampage. Though Miro successfully defended his AEW TNT Championship against Fuego on the debut episode of Rampage, he held a grudge about the fact that Fuego earned a contract despite his loss. On Friday night, Miro attacked Fuego and unmasked him in the middle of the ring.
— TDE Wrestling (@tde_gif) August 28, 2021
In response, Eddie Kingston came to the ring and brawled with Miro, who has been calling the fan-favorite out in recent weeks. Later in the show, AEW confirmed the title match for All Out.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) August 28, 2021
The updated card for the pay-per-view is as follows:
- AEW World Championship: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Christian Cage
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Steel Cage Match)
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (c) vs. Kris Statlander
- AEW TNT Championship: Miro (c) vs. Eddie Kingston
- “The Final Fight”: MJF vs. Chris Jericho; if Jericho loses, he’ll never wrestle in AEW again.
- CM Punk vs. Darby Allin
- Paul Wight vs. QT Marshall
- PAC vs. Andrade El Idolo
- Satoshi Kojima vs. Jon Moxley
- Women’s Casino Battle Royale for a future shot at the AEW Women’s World Championship
RELATED: AEW Rampage Results (8/27/21)