AEW is looking to hire a new Vice President of People and Culture. This position works directly with AEW President Tony Khan and the management team.
You can check out the official job listing below:
“The Vice President of People and Culture is responsible for driving and executing talent management including recruitment and retention, employee relations, succession planning, compensation design, total rewards, training, executive coaching, and people development. The Vice President of People and Culture will also be responsible for collaborating with the CEO and leadership team to shape and refine the culture and employee experience. This Vice President will create, implement, and monitor programs and policies that support AEW’s core values. This Vice President will sit alongside the broader executive management team and serve as a strategic thought partner on overall business and individual departmental success.
* Serve as key member of the leadership team on organizational goals and direction.
* Design a people-centric atmosphere of motivation, interaction, and enthusiasm for the furtherment of the business.
* Build an acclaimed reputation across culture, community, and people development.
* Create and maintain an emotional connection for the staff and its stated mission.
* Collaborate with the executive team on organizational design and human capital strategy as well as implementation.
* Partner with executive team on goal development, talent mapping, and strategic initiatives.
Talent, Learning, & Development
* Lead talent management, executive coaching, training, leadership development, succession planning, and change management.
* Build quality and depth of talent, including employee development, and prepare the organization for future opportunities.
* Actively work with CEO on identifying top performers at all levels, creating metric-based individual career growth plans to develop future leaders, and building robust succession plans for critical leadership and management positions.
* Direct the performance evaluation process. Work collaboratively with Finance and department heads on compensation and total reward programs to continue to motivate and incentivize high employee performance.
* Build sharing and learning platforms for staff to engage, learn, and grow from each other.
* Facilitate employee recognition, reward, and retention programs to drive performance, and recognize success.
* Develop and oversee AEW’s Employee Resource Groups.
Recruiting & Hiring
* Recruit top talent for a wide variety of departments and positions with a focus on a high performing atmosphere.
Work closely with hiring managers to meet their current and future needs.
* Align HR strategy to organizational strategy; ensure the right people are in the right roles.
* Build a robust external network of best-in-class talent with an emphasis on leaders from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
* Enhance our employment brand as one that attracts a diverse applicant pool.
* Prepare an annual business plan outlining goals, objectives, and strategies.
* Develop metrics to assess the climate of the organization and community.
* Ensure benchmarking and best practices are met with respect to diversity and inclusion.
* Prepare and manage annual operating budget.
* Work with Community Impact team to build, manage and execute strategies to support the organization’s efforts to engage with and drive brand advocacy within diverse communities.”
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
AEW, also known as All Elite Wrestling, is currently in search of a new Vice President of People and Culture. This position will work closely with AEW President Tony Khan and the management team to drive and execute talent management, recruitment and retention, employee relations, compensation design, training, and more.
The Vice President of People and Culture will play a crucial role in shaping and refining the culture and employee experience at AEW. They will be responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring programs and policies that align with AEW’s core values. Additionally, this position will serve as a strategic thought partner on overall business success and individual departmental success.
The job responsibilities of the Vice President of People and Culture include strategic leadership, talent management, learning and development, recruiting and hiring, and strategic planning.
In terms of strategic leadership, the Vice President will be a key member of the leadership team, contributing to organizational goals and direction. They will design a people-centric atmosphere that fosters motivation, interaction, and enthusiasm for the betterment of the business. Building a strong reputation across culture, community, and people development is also a priority. The Vice President will collaborate with the executive team on organizational design, human capital strategy, goal development, talent mapping, and strategic initiatives.
When it comes to talent management, the Vice President will lead initiatives such as executive coaching, training, leadership development, succession planning, and change management. They will focus on building a high-quality and diverse talent pool while preparing the organization for future opportunities. The Vice President will work closely with the CEO to identify top performers at all levels, create individual career growth plans, and build robust succession plans for critical leadership positions. They will also oversee the performance evaluation process and collaborate with Finance and department heads on compensation and reward programs.
Recruiting and hiring is another important aspect of the role. The Vice President will be responsible for recruiting top talent across various departments and positions, ensuring a high-performing atmosphere. They will align HR strategy with organizational strategy and build a strong external network of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. Enhancing the employment brand to attract a diverse applicant pool is also a priority.
Strategic planning is a key responsibility of the Vice President of People and Culture. They will prepare an annual business plan, develop metrics to assess the organization’s climate and community impact, ensure diversity and inclusion best practices are met, and manage the annual operating budget. The Vice President will also work with the Community Impact team to execute strategies that engage diverse communities and drive brand advocacy.
Overall, the Vice President of People and Culture at AEW will play a critical role in shaping the organization’s culture, developing talent, and driving overall success. This position offers an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about people management and creating a positive work environment.
To stay updated on all your wrestling news, you can visit eWrestlingNews.com or follow them on Twitter and Facebook.