AEW Adds Three More Participants To No. 1 Contender Tournament
Photo Credit: All Elite Wrestling
All Elite Wrestling is holding an eight-man tournament to determine who the newest No.1 Contender for the AEW World Championship will be. After revealing three participants, AEW has released a handful m ore, giving us a solid outlook at just who will be competing. The tournament will start on AEW Dynamite and will end with the finals taking place at AEW Full Gear on Nov. 7, 2020.
Confirmed participants now include:
- Rey Fenix
- Kenny Omega
- Jungle Boy
- Colt Cabana
- Hangman Page
Adam Page also released a press release outlining his preparations for the tournament, some of which include:
- To get his body into better shape, “Hangman” Adam Page will reduce his whiskey intake by only drinking every other day.
- “Hangman” Adam Page will continue to wear a mask while in public, wash his hands, and social distance to avoid contracting Covid-19 to preserve the integrity of his lungs and his character.
- “Hangman” Adam Page will take virtual slackline lessons to better understand the way Fenix of the Lunch Bros [Lucha Bros ??] bounces around on the ropes before hitting a maneuver.
- “Hangman” Page will begin making up reasons to hate Colt Cabana. Despite his alignment with the Dark Order he has always been kind to Page. Evil Uno was nice recently too, dissuading the rest of the Dark Order from attacking Page during their match. Damn, that’s weird.
- “Hangman” Adam Page will make an even further attempt to strengthen his religion so that he can pray to God that he doesn’t have to face Wardlow and his big muscle tits.
- To prepare for the possibility of winning the tournament, “Hangman” Adam Page will begin watching Renee’s Instagram stories to learn current champion Jon Moxley’s weaknesses. Page will also attempt to soften challenger and possible champion Lance Archer with flattery, frequently finding excuses to tell him how handsome he’s looking on Dynamite days.
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (10/7/20)