9/4 AEW Dark Preview: The Dark Order Set The Stage
On this week’s special PPV-adjacent Friday episode of AEW Dark, The Dark Order look to ride Brodie Lee’s wave of confidence following his TNT title win into a big win against Cody’s Nightmare Family at All Out. Before that, the group will attempt to wipe out the competition in three separate matches on Dark. Colt “Cult” Cabana will take on Zack Clayton with Dark Order backup, Silver and Reynolds will face Shawn Dean and Brandon Bullock, and Pres10 Vance and Alan Angel5 will battle The Natural Nightmares. If any of these members fail before the PPV, they’re going to be in for a mighty bruising with a stack of papers.
The full lineup for tonight’s YouTube show is reproduced below:
We have EIGHT stacked matches for you TONIGHT on this special Friday night episode of Dark!
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 4, 2020
- Allie w/ QT Marshall vs. Red Velvet
- Colt Cabana w/ Dark Order vs. Zack Clayton
- The Dark Order (5 & 10) vs. The Natural Nightmares (Dustin Rhodes & QT Marshall)
- Shawn Dean & Brandon Bullock vs. The Dark Order (Alex “3” Reynolds & John “4” Silver)
- Faboo Andre & D3 vs. The Butcher & The Blade
- Ivelisse vs. KiLynn King
- “Japanese Deathmatch Legend” Luther vs. Darby Allin
- Ryzin & Angel Perez vs. The Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix)