11/10 AEW Dark Preview: Tag Teams Galore
This week’s AEW Dark is slimmer than most 2020 episodes due to last week having a bonus lineup, but that doesn’t mean that the matches that are on the card are any less interesting. Several tag teams new to AEW are making their debut on this week’s show, including one with a little prior TV experience. TNT, otherwise known as Terrell & Terrence Hughes, are the sons of Devon Hughes AKA D-Von Dudley. They’ll be taking on Chaos Project in their first AEW outing, so we’ll have to see if they can impress in their first TV exposure since their days alongside their father in IMPACT.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 9, 2020
Other matchups include The newly signed team of Max Caster and Anthony Bowens appearing as The Acclaimed against Louie Valle and Justin Blax. Fuego Del Sol looks to rebound from the BTE Title Tournament with a win against The Dark Order’s Alan Angels. Also, Leva Bates looks to make a name for herself in singles competition, and the team of Top Flight make their AEW Debut against Baron Black and Frankie Thomas.
The full match listing for this week’s AEW Dark is listed below:
- Alan “5” Angels w/ Dark Order vs. Fuego Del Sol
- The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens) vs. Louie Valle and Justin Blax
- Dreamgirl Ellie and Jennacide vs. Ivelisse and Diamante
- Dani Jordyn vs. Leva Bates
- Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela vs. Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy) w/ Marko Stunt
- Lucha Brothers vs. Ashton Starr and David Ali
- The Hybrid2 vs. Adam Priest and Shawn Dean
- TNT (Terrell & Terrence) vs. Chaos Project
- Top Flight (Air Wolf and Angel Dorado) vs. Baron Black and Frankie Thomas